As your business grows, there comes a need to increase organizational knowledge, skills, and abilities.
One of the best ways to enhance these is through workforce training. Exposing employees to Lean and Quality training can help companies improve performance, increase throughput and reduce costs. It also represents an opportunity for employees to grow their knowledge, improve their skills and grow their careers while providing more value to their employer.
Training employees is one of the best investments you can make to your organization, as well-trained and engaged staff will take better care of your customers.
Undertaking a training program with New England Lean can:
- Improve organizational skills and knowledge
- Increase productivity and financial performance
- Eliminate/reduce waste
- Reduce needed supervision
- Boost employee morale
- Satisfy Customers
Types of Training Offered
In Person Training
We are more than happy to customize our onsite training to meet the specific Lean or Quality needs of your organization.
From 5S to VSM; Kaizen to Kanban and ISO 9001 to AS 9100, we incorporate relevant examples from within your organization to provide a meaningful learning experience, supplemented with simulations and plenty of true, real-world stories from our experiences. When it comes to training your staff, we don’t simply lecture – we provide an interactive learning experience that’s fun & informative at the same time!
55 Online Courses Available
Sometimes, time just doesn’t allow for onsite training during business hours. There are patients to take care of, products to ship and customers to service. For those cases, we’re proud to offer over 55 online courses to help you and your staff along on your Lean and Quality journeys.
Benefits of our online courses include:
- Training is always available 24/7/365
- Start and stop training as much as you need to
- Review as many times as you wish
- Save and print course PDF Reference Guides for future access
- Quizzes for every course ensure learning
- Printable Certificate of Completion for every course!
List of Courses Offered
- 5S: Workplace Organization
- AIAG-VDA Design-FMEAs
- AIAG-VDA FMEA-MSRs
- AIAG-VDA Process-FMEAs
- Design FMEA Basics
- Error-Proofing Business Processes
- Five Whys
- FMEA for Business Processes
- FMEA Training
- Introduction to AIAG-VDA FMEAs
- Introduction to FMEAs
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to Mistake-Proofing
- Introduction to the 5S’s
- Lean for Business Processes
- Lean for Job Shops
- Lean Implementation
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Mindset
- Lean Process Layouts
- Lean Support Processes
- Mapping Office Workflows
- Mistake-Proofing Training
- Overview of Lean
- Overview of Root Cause Analysis
- Process FMEA Basics
- Role of a Champion
- Root Cause Analysis
- Set-Up Reduction Basics
- TPM Basics
- Value Stream Mapping
- Visual Workplace Basics
- 8D Problem-Solving+
- A3 Problem-Solving
- Advanced Control Charts
- Measurement System Analysis
- QI Fundamentals
- Risk-Based Thinking
- Control Plan Basics
- Cost of Quality
- Fundamentals of APQP
- Gage Training
- Internal Audit Training
- Internal Auditing for IATF 16949
- Introduction to Cost of Quality
- Layered Process Audits
- Managing Calibration Programs
- Overview of APQP
- PPAP Training
Six Sigma Courses
- Advanced Process Capability
- Advanced SPC
- Basic SPC
- Basic SPC for Business Processes
- Control Chart Basics
- DMAIC Basics
- DOE: Screening Experiments
- Process Capability Basics
- Understanding Variation
1 on 1 Coaching
Practical Real-World Advice
For those who value a trusted business partner to help them become the leaders they want to be, we offer highly personalized attention for those who are committed to reaching their goals SOON, not “someday.”
Our 1-on-1 coaching program guides you through a customized, proven business-building process, with an expert coach to support you & keep you accountable for achieving your goals.
How Does 1-on-1 Coaching Work?
Step 1: Free Strategy Session
Access a free 30 min (no-obligation) strategy session to discuss your business/concerns, provide practical advice and determine a plan for where to focus our energies to help you achieve your goals. If you haven’t done this yet, contact us now to get started!
Step 2: Choose Your Coaching Schedule
Depending on how fast you want to go and what your organization can reliably handle, you can choose how often we meet: Intensive program (est. 4x/month for 3 months), our fast-track program (est. 2x/month for 4 months) or our standard program (est. 1x/month over 6 months).
Step 3: Commence Your Coaching
We’ll start our coaching sessions online, so you can participate from wherever you are. All you’ll need is a computer with a camera, a mic and a decent internet connection. In each meeting, we’ll discuss progress since the last meeting and set goals for the next one.
At Your Speed & Schedule
In a world of many choices for Lean Certification, our Lean Champion Certification Program stands alone!
Consider these benefits:
- 4 extensively designed modules cover Lean Principles and Methods to ensure long-term Sustainment
- Personal check-ins along the way confirm that your questions get answered
- Coursework is 100% online, available 24/7/365
- Proceed at your own pace. You can start/stop as your schedule allows
- No cohorts means you can start when you want; not when WE want you to
- A Capstone Project delivers real-world value to your organization
Download a PDF of the certification curriculum and how it works!