GBMP Northeast Lean Conference: Personal Hoshin with Bob Wallner
This week welcome Bob Wallner to the show – recorded LIVE from the GBMP Northeast Lean Conference!!
Bob is a good friend of mine. He’s a Lean thinker & one of the most self-reflective people I know.
After graduating from Westfield State University in Massachusetts in 1993, Bob became heavily involved with Supply Chain Management in plastics manufacturing. From 1994 – 2006 his focus was end-to-end Supply Chain Management including purchasing, warehousing, distribution, logistics, production control, and scheduling. In 2000, Bob achieved his CPIM certification from APICS.
Bob also has a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, a Shingo Bronze Certification, as well as a master’s degree in Lean Manufacturing from Kettering University. He’s also:
• a leader who tries to incorporate the wisdom of TOC, Lean & Six Sigma into his everyday life;
• a teacher and a student of continuous improvement;
• a role model for respectfully treating people;
• a believer in true Kaizen – tiny changes for the better;
• an audiobook and podcast junkie;
• a lover of philosophy, biographies, travel, cooking, music, and comedy;
• a backpacker, hiker, and general outdoor enthusiast;
• a “Papa” grandfather, father, step-father, husband, son, brother & uncle!
As always – I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you get something from it! Make it a great week!
Bob’s contact info:
New England Lean Consulting is the Northeast’s premier business consulting firm, helping small-to-medium sized businesses with strategic leadership and operational methodologies that help your company lower costs, increase capacity and win more customers. Our industry experienced consultants provide guidance with the latest business solutions that help you to grow your business deliberately and strategically in order to sustain a long-term competitive advantage within the marketplace.
Paul W. Critchley, President & Founder of New England Lean Consulting:
Company website: https://newenglandleanconsulting.com/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2sAIveqtNqE1fpRGXcdbXQ
Paul’s LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-critchley-lean-consultant/
Lean Communicators Website: https://leancommunicators.com/
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/new-england-lean-podcast/support